Tuesday 21 September 2010

Burberry Fashion Spring/Summer 2011 in London 21st of Sept

It is London Fashion week again and I was lucky enough to get an invite for Burberry’s Spring/Summer 2011 catwalk show. Amongst all the other famous people I spotted Anna Wintour on a front row, wearing dark classes as usual. I could not see her eyes but from her body language I would interpret that she liked the show as much as I did.

Color combinations were clever, one of my favorite colors,turquoise, was used in belts and bags together with lavender flavored trench coats. Shiny bright aquamarine colored bags and dresses were thrown together with brown and red. There was also a lot of silver colors and black leather jackets. Looks like the biker trend is still going on strong.




















1 comment:

  1. How beautiful pictures! The biker theme on different color than black jackets on the sleeves is lovely!

    ReplyDelete